Cybersmart new prices/caps

alkit

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
792
Reaction score
5
Location
Johannesburg
Hey,
I just found that if I go to:
http://www3.cybersmart.co.za/

They have posted new pricing for their ONE PRICE ADSL:

2 GIG on 384k circuit - R179
4 GIG on 384k circuit - R258
4 GIG on 512k circuit - R439
5 GIG on 4mb circuit - R544

Guess this comes soon after Telkom's new caps were announced.
Another great move to lower braodband pricing!
WELL DONE CYBERSMART!!!!

Now, I just need to work out why it doesn't show the same pricing on WWW.cybersmart.co.za???

rpm, any news from cybersmart on this? Maybe it is newsworthy?
 
I'm a bit pissed that those bigger caps are only available if you get your adsl circuit through cybersmart. If you have cybersmart as your isp only, there are no new options :(

Why wouldn't you want the line through Cybersmart as well, it's cheaper than anywhere else. Unless you're on Telkom's Do package, then couldn't you drop to the Do without ADSL included or isn't it as cheap?

They might drop both prices when they actually launch it anyway.

And those are great prices.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm...

So now i will give WebAfrica 1 week to wake up and offer their discount ... if not i will be forced to move my parent's line over to Cybersmart.

Currently have
DSL Bronze

Line speed 384kbps
Traffic 1GB

Price R199

and with Cybersmart "R179 2gig and 384kbps line" I get 1gig extra and pay R20 less per month. :erm: :D
 
Hey,
I just found that if I go to:
http://www3.cybersmart.co.za/

They have posted new pricing for their ONE PRICE ADSL:

2 GIG on 384k circuit - R179
4 GIG on 384k circuit - R258
4 GIG on 512k circuit - R439
5 GIG on 4mb circuit - R544

Guess this comes soon after Telkom's new caps were announced.
Another great move to lower braodband pricing!
WELL DONE CYBERSMART!!!!

Now, I just need to work out why it doesn't show the same pricing on WWW.cybersmart.co.za???

rpm, any news from cybersmart on this? Maybe it is newsworthy?

I would also love to know what is going on...?
 
I'm guessing they use www3.cybersmart.co.za for testing? How did you get to that link anyway, is it something they actually use normally?
 
... all of which once again confirms that Cybersmart is still the cheapest ISP.
 
If they could offer access to the local newsgroups they would mute just about every other ISP offer out there.
 
i believe you raise a very strong point right there mr fudzz. not that i care for newsgroups or anything else local for that matter but it's no rocket science that it would be a big win if they were to enable newsgroup access.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X