Day 25 - No Service

defcomk

It's been 21 Days two PM's still no service at home i don't understand what went wrong.

i have had no signal issue apart from slow rain since 2018 then all of a sudden no service

rains solution from email communication

Hi Irene

Trust you well.

I did try call - cel number 072------ message says number does not exist.

If you are still experiencing a problem -

Please remove your SIM from your phone
wipe carefully with a soft dry cloth
insert sim back into phone
restart phone

Please advise of the results.
(also please test SIM in another device ,and also if you have connection in other areas ,or are you only having problems when using device at home?)

I will await your feedback

Many Thanks
Warren

Something is clearly wrong with the tower"No rain in network Search" but apparently wiping sim helps fix that.

They could at least say yeah the tower is F****d and we not gonna fix it switch networks instead of jerking us around smh.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Morning @defcomk I have just messaged you requesting for some information, please respond to me as soon as possible so that, I can assist you further with the issue at hand.

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
It's been 21 Days two PM's still no service at home i don't understand what went wrong.

i have had no signal issue apart from slow rain since 2018 then all of a sudden no service

rains solution from email communication

Something is clearly wrong with the tower"No rain in network Search" but apparently wiping sim helps fix that.

They could at least say yeah the tower is F****d and we not gonna fix it switch networks instead of jerking us around smh.
I assume you've moved on to another provider by now.