DC Figurines: Classifieds

mybb.bot

MyBroadband Posting Bot
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
17,204
Reaction score
0
DC Figurines



by: Maestr0

Description: I'm selling my DC figurine collection. I started collecting them last year but then cancelled the subscription.I have 32 of these figurines in my possession. I have taken them out of their boxes for display purposes, but they still look like the day I bought them. I have attached only 2 images, but will be able to provide you with photos of each individual figurine from various angles.They differ in size. The standard sized ones I'm selling for R50 per figurine. The bigger ones like Doomsday will go for R70 and then your realy big ones like Batman on a gargoyle will go for R100.This is the list of heroes and villains in my collection:Superman Batman Batman standing on gargoyle Wonder Woman Flash Green Lantern Green Arrow Robin Nightwing The Penguin The Riddler Lex Luthor Shazam Scarecrow Killer Croc Supergirl Two Face The Joker Doomsday Cat woman Deathstroke Darkseid Deadshot Raven RA's Al Ghul Sinestro Martian Manhunter Donna Troy Booster Gold Creeper Spectre Starfire Please let me know if you are interested.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X