GPSJane
Well-Known Member
Hi all
I like games but don't have time for them! lol But my little brother does play them. I need a quick answer on this.
I am about to preorder Dead Space 3 for him and I have the option of the normal game and the limited edition "Failsafe" Tesla Enervator DLC. Are they both the same thing with additional stuff on the limited edition or is the limited edition only some extra stuff but you need the original too? I ask because the price is less for the limited edition.
I need to do this quickly so I can give him the order details for his birthday gift.
I like games but don't have time for them! lol But my little brother does play them. I need a quick answer on this.
I am about to preorder Dead Space 3 for him and I have the option of the normal game and the limited edition "Failsafe" Tesla Enervator DLC. Are they both the same thing with additional stuff on the limited edition or is the limited edition only some extra stuff but you need the original too? I ask because the price is less for the limited edition.
I need to do this quickly so I can give him the order details for his birthday gift.