Debt Collection - No Cure No Pay - References needed

AmaDownload

Hi Forum,

anybody have experience with a company called Credit Intel in Vorna Valley, Midrand? (www.creditintel.co.za)

and/or maybe "Trade Cob Debt Solutions" location unknown on https://tradecobdebtsolutions.co.za/

I have people running some serious debts with me an I am gatvol chasing empty promises.

I am looking for a review on the above companies or a recommended company. I also wrote to the CFDC council (cfdc.org.za) to check if they can recommend somebody that operates in Midrand.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
What sums are we talking about?
The small claims court might be a better route.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Hi Forum,

anybody have experience with a company called Credit Intel in Vorna Valley, Midrand? (www.creditintel.co.za)

and/or maybe "Trade Cob Debt Solutions" location unknown on https://tradecobdebtsolutions.co.za/

I have people running some serious debts with me an I am gatvol chasing empty promises.

I am looking for a review on the above companies or a recommended company. I also wrote to the CFDC council (cfdc.org.za) to check if they can recommend somebody that operates in Midrand.

are these unpaid invoices?
or loans (i.e. credit agreements)?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
This is unpaid rent+services on a valid lease agreement amounting to R110.000 and R200.000 (two instances)
Lawyer up. You will take years to get it done through a debt collection agency.
Unless you are fine with R50 payments a month.

WorldWarII

Expert Member
Sounds like you dont want to follow a legal route here....

Not saying do anything illegal. But If it were someone inclined to do things that way. Find a debt house that is willing to buy your debt book. Probably offer like 70% of owed debt.

then you take your money and walk away. They will first check that there is money to be collected though. Cant get water from a stone.

AmaDownload

I have litigated 3 years and not recovered a single cent on a previous lease.

The mentioned debt collectors charge 20% ex VAT on top of the amount to be recovered, which I'd like to give a chance now.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Sounds like you dont want to follow a legal route here....

Not saying do anything illegal. But If it were someone inclined to do things that way. Find a debt house that is willing to buy your debt book. Probably offer like 70% of owed debt.

then you take your money and walk away. They will first check that there is money to be collected though. Cant get water from a stone.
Debt agencies don't buy public debt or books. AFAIK at least.

They buy millions at a time.

AmaDownload

Debt agencies don't buy public debt or books. AFAIK at least.

They buy millions at a time.

I have walked all legal routes believe me. The Tribunals, the Councils, Mediators and Attorneys at R500 an hour... Believe me...

I wrote off the amounts in my mind so any commission to recover anything would be acceptable to me

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I have litigated 3 years and not recovered a single cent on a previous lease.

The mentioned debt collectors charge 20% ex VAT on top of the amount to be recovered, which I'd like to give a chance now.
You can do it yourself too.

Start spamming.
I didnt say debt agency...
Collector. You know what we are talking about.

Good luck.

AmaDownload

In total it's a lot but the two current ones are R100K and R200K each. Court has never gotten me even anywhere close to a settlement. I even won cases but never collected due to tenants disappearing or claiming no income/assets etc etc
I honestly tried a couple of times.
I spent a lot, and I mean a lot of money on lawyers and got exactly R0.00 out to date.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
In total it's a lot but the two current ones are R100K and R200K each. Court has never gotten me even anywhere close to a settlement. I even won cases but never collected due to tenants disappearing or claiming no income/assets etc etc
I honestly tried a couple of times.
I spent a lot, and I mean a lot of money on lawyers and got exactly R0.00 out to date.
Ok.

Do you mind if I send you a pm?

I might know a place you can contact. Completely legit. I can't guarantee if they can assist. No harm in trying.

I'll explain in pm.

hellfire

Honorary Master
I have walked all legal routes believe me. The Tribunals, the Councils, Mediators and Attorneys at R500 an hour... Believe me...

I wrote off the amounts in my mind so any commission to recover anything would be acceptable to me
debt collectors can't do anything that you haven't already done, to be honest.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
debt collectors can't do anything that you haven't already done, to be honest.
Yes they can if you find the right ones
Baseball Bat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

AmaDownload

Ok.

Do you mind if I send you a pm?

I might know a place you can contact. Completely legit. I can't guarantee if they can assist. No harm in trying.

I'll explain in pm.
Yes please PM me! I have not yet made up my mind and am still awaiting a response from the cfdc.org.za but I am very keen on getting your input too :)