Decadent Donuts type recipe

metalcore

Does anyone remember a place called decadent donuts that used to sell nice donuts in Cape Town. They used to be all over.

Does anyone here know how to make donuts like they did, it was deep fried and had a nice topping on.

I have seen a few donut shops around CT that make similar donuts (but somehow not as nice as they used to be) , what is this type of donut called?

Its a ring donut like homer simpson eats but it is soft and has a soft icing. Pick n Pay makes donuts similar to this at their bakeries but its yuck ( hard and chewy and aweful icing)

Pitbull

Verboten
OMW !!!

This reminds me of those small little donuts one bought in a packet from these mobile thingies.

I was addicted to those donuts.

Are they still around ?

DJ...

Banned
Decadent Donuts - they used to be in Durbs on the corner of Point Rd and ? rd. Damn memory - I loved that place but the area turned to **** and they shut up shop I believe.

I reckon you should scour some American websites to try pick up a good recipe...

blunomore

Honorary Master
This reminds me of last night's episode of Nigella. She made cupcakes. I luuuurve cupcakes.

Nocturnity

Expert Member
OMW !!!

This reminds me of those small little donuts one bought in a packet from these mobile thingies.

I was addicted to those donuts.

Are they still around ?
Hartenbos flooimark. :D

P.S. I think there's a doghnut shop in Tygervalley and one in Cape Gate.

guest2013-1

Nothing compares to Krispy Kreme.... I'd even take Dunkin Donuts over anything they have available in SA.

DJ...

Banned
Nothing compares to Krispy Kreme.... I'd even take Dunkin Donuts over anything they have available in SA.
Nah, Krispy Kreme's are strange tasting. They arent bad, but I much preferred Decadent Donuts...

onebrickshort

Woolies has those dough ball holes from the donut
but I have no idea where the actual donuts go