Georgios
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2014
- Messages
- 844
- Reaction score
- 196
Hi My broadband,
Long story short. I paid 50% as a deposit for a company to make me gates for my house. That was in April. I think in May I phoned him and he said he had kidney stones and will do the work in 2 weeks. Come June nothing has been done. I told him I want my money back.
He said he must return the materials back and can then refund me. He has returned the materials but I still have not received my money. Every time I phone him and ask where my money is, he says he has done it or busy doing and eft. He has obviously been lying.
Any ideas what I can do? I was thinking of going to my local police station and report him.
Long story short. I paid 50% as a deposit for a company to make me gates for my house. That was in April. I think in May I phoned him and he said he had kidney stones and will do the work in 2 weeks. Come June nothing has been done. I told him I want my money back.
He said he must return the materials back and can then refund me. He has returned the materials but I still have not received my money. Every time I phone him and ask where my money is, he says he has done it or busy doing and eft. He has obviously been lying.
Any ideas what I can do? I was thinking of going to my local police station and report him.