Digital Music Research Survey

Stuart77

Hi

I am currently enrolled in a part-time Master’s programme in Information Systems at the University of Cape Town and am in the process of gathering research data.

My research seeks to investigate the attitude towards, and adoption of, some of the digital music services available to South Africans.

Participation in this research is entirely voluntary and data will be used for academic purposes only. All respondents and all of their responses will be treated as confidential and remain anonymous.

I would appreciate it if you are able to complete this survey - it should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

https://ucpcommerce.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5jRsGRHaJvj1xFH

If you are a digital music consumer or a recording artist (with published album(s)) willing to be interviewed (approximately 30 minutes) for this study, please indicate this in the questionnaire and I shall contact you to arrange an interview slot.

If you have any questions or comments, or would be interested in acquiring a copy of my findings, please feel free to contact me.

Please distribute this survey far and wide! I'm looking for LOTS of data :D

Thank you for your cooperation and time.

Stuart77

A BIG thank you to those who have completed the survey :D

If you haven't yet - it will be available until 21 March 2014 - so please consider taking 10 minutes to complete the survey :whistling: