- apple Airpods
- ease of use (no wires)
- sound quality more than acceptable
- relatively unobtrusive to others (can have only 1 in ear)
- can play / pause by tapping Airpod
- phone calls are clear - no wire 'scratching' sound when moving
- can have phone on bedstand while in bed
- can fall asleep with them in
Wired IMO will always give better results plus you don't need to worry about another device to charge.
Audioquest Dragonfly Black, a decent set of IEM's (my preference) and a decent source = pure audio nirvana!
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD1 wireless Pink Floyd edition (Momentum 2.0s with Bluetooth, noise cancelling and a paint job) and they've changed my life. I commute 3 hours every day using public transport, and the ability to move freely without wires getting caught on everything as I change from train to metro is just wonderful.
Charging the battery can sometimes be a hassle, but I get a solid 20+ hours of on time and can plug in a cable if they battery dies and I'm between charging points.
Wired. I'm not sure why- maybe because there's a part of me that still wants to play around with stuff like the Objective 2 amp and dac.
Also, I have enough devices that need to be recharged to bother with