Aww whats wrong today? Want a latte?Still dont care, We can all die quite frankly.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Aww whats wrong today? Want a latte?Still dont care, We can all die quite frankly.
I just had a Matcha latte thanks.Aww whats wrong today? Want a latte?
You probably won't even care how many palestinians dies in the process, you are a sick puppy.If WW3 starts with israel being a smoking crater I am all for it.
so now you are pro genocide? Difficult to keep up.If WW3 starts with israel being a smoking crater I am all for it.
If WW3 starts with israel being a smoking crater I am all for it.
If WW3 starts with israel be
If WW3 starts with israel being a smoking crater I am all for it.
If WW3 starts with israel being a smoking crater I am all for it.


