Do you use emoji when you message?

• Yes

Votes: 91 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

pegpluscol

Smilies

We've come a long way since the time we explained to newbies that they have to place their left ear in their left shoulder to see the smilie. I still have a collection of about 80 oldies ranging from the original :) to /:) Frenchman with a beret, (_8^(|) Homer Simpson, :-.) Cindy Crawford, etc...

pegpluscol

Smilies

We've come a long way since the time we explained to newbies that they have to place their left ear on their left shoulder to see the smilie. I still have a collection of about 80 oldies ranging from the original :) to /:) Frenchman with a beret, (_8^(|) Homer Simpson, :-.) Cindy Crawford, etc...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
It is as silly as typing in Comic Sans (and its variants). However, people have lost it, since the internet has become the space between personal spaces we need to stay in tune with characters to convey communication accordingly. It is :crying: really…

EstavoB

It just affirms:) the emotion that you are texting with to make sure that ppl :wtf:don't take what you say out of context...brings the feeling across :)

MarkPrescher

Yes, I often do use emoji.
However, if I am having a serious conversation with someone, I will not add any emoji's and will use correct and formal punctuation.
Other than that, I do use emoji's often!
- Let's just consider that I am 18... haha!

McCrab Amen

Alot. Emojis convey the message the way I want. And they set the tone nicely and give the reader my mood.☺

Ian Reynolds

I do occasionally with friends and family. Not co-workers however. I feel it conveys your thoughts and mood nicely

D Theys

Whats app yes..FB yes..Email only if I really know the person..occasionally.

TheTechGeek

Yes yes yes :) it adds some humour to the conversation and can maybe dull the blow when being frankly honest.. At times or course