Does anyone use Kratom?

That's weird you should definitely feel 4.5g, 3g is normally the max I’d take and that chills me out for a good few hours.
Is the supplier legit?
not sure, it's that kratom for africa place on takealot. Did you take yours on full or empty stomach? I had mine after a meal, but surely it would have been processed by the liver after 3 hours.
 
Tried 4.5g red capsules (9 x 500mg) at 17:00. Had absolutely zero effect on me. Maybe felt happy for 20 minutes but that could have been placebo effect. I read that 15g or over could provoke violent projectile vomiting. No pain relief whatsoever but I'll see where it goes.
Some red strains have been a little hit or miss for me, but I eventually settled on red Borneo. Taken on an empty stomach, mixed with orange juice, I would usually mix it and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before chugging it down as the acidity of the orange juice helps break down the alkaloids making them easier for your body to absorb.

I've taken it for kidney stone pain/lower back pain, and have taken 15g in a day (3x 5g doses), which definitely worked.
 
Some red strains have been a little hit or miss for me, but I eventually settled on red Borneo. Taken on an empty stomach, mixed with orange juice, I would usually mix it and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before chugging it down as the acidity of the orange juice helps break down the alkaloids making them easier for your body to absorb.

I've taken it for kidney stone pain/lower back pain, and have taken 15g in a day (3x 5g doses), which definitely worked.
Interesting. I did try to research the differences between colours and mister google said that scientifically tested there is almost no differences in alkaloids between strains so I just picked red. I will keep this in mind with the next order.

Kidney stones omg I've been through 3 of those operations. Time to drink a bucket of water just in case.
 
not sure, it's that kratom for africa place on takealot. Did you take yours on full or empty stomach? I had mine after a meal, but surely it would have been processed by the liver after 3 hours.
Meal or no meal with that dose you should at least feel something.
I’d try another dose and see if that works.
 
I don't know. Maybe I am immune. I took 8 caps yesterday at 17:00 and another 8 at 21:00.
I cannot reliably say that it felt any different than the day before.

1791361778212.png1791361962669.png
 
I don't know. Maybe I am immune. I took 8 caps yesterday at 17:00 and another 8 at 21:00.
I cannot reliably say that it felt any different than the day before.

View attachment 1943224View attachment 1943228
That's 8g, you should definitely feel that, does Google say some people are immune to it’s effects?
Try a different brand and the green version is normally a good one.
 
@Papparasie I've been using green Kratom from these guys, works great, it's also the cheapest in South Africa I could find for the 125g bottle. Just be warned raw Kratom is foul, I have to mix it with a very sweet smoothie to make it palatable.
 
@Papparasie I've been using green Kratom from these guys, works great, it's also the cheapest in South Africa I could find for the 125g bottle. Just be warned raw Kratom is foul, I have to mix it with a very sweet smoothie to make it palatable.
Just for interest's sake, how much powder do you take compared to capsules?
 
Just for interest's sake, how much powder do you take compared to capsules?
Same amount, the capsules have the exact same powder inside of them, I have a digital scale I bought off Temu for R250 that can measure mg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X