Progenix Oj101
Dealer
I get 3-5 of these per week from couriers I don’t use, including TCG, Aramex, DHL and FastWay.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
i'm returning something to amazon, courier guy sends me a msg this morning.
half an hour ago this arrives:
View attachment 1942312
out of curiosity, i clicked the link:
View attachment 1942314
View attachment 1942315
so this is clearly something happening on courier guy's side
..
..
thisHad 2 locker deliveries this week.
And 2 "buffalo" notifications to make a payment.
Courierguy is 100% compromised. Either they know and dont care or simply dont care
It would be easier to agree if the mails ALWAYS correlated with deliveries, but they don't by a long shot. I have received a total of 287 mails since 1 Jan 2026 from these "companies" which I don't use:Had 2 locker deliveries this week.
And 2 "buffalo" notifications to make a payment.
Courierguy is 100% compromised. Either they know and dont care or simply dont care