Ichigo-Sama
Member
Hey
I'm a bit confusted. I wana buy a 32" bravia but i just don't knw which one to choose, and this is mainly due to me being unable to decipher what all this digital giberish means so that i can deteremine whether things like the BE 3 (bravia engine) will really benefit me more than a BE 2 for example and if it really matters. i can get a second hand one for R4000. But in the last week game put up a special for R4500.
The 2nd hand one is a KLV-32S400A
http://www.sony-mea.com/product/klv-32s400a/sku/klv-32s400a+me6
http://www.shopmania.co.za/shopping~online-televisions~buy-sony-bravia-klv-32s400a~p-152868.html
and the Game one is a KLV-T550A
http://www.sony-mea.com/product/klv-32t550a/sku/klv-32t550a+me6
http://www.shopmania.co.za/shopping...uy-sony-bravia-klv-32t550a~p-1222737.html#pps
i just need some guidance here an arrow in the right direction. I'm mainly going to use the TV for ps3 and blu-rays etc.
thnk

I'm a bit confusted. I wana buy a 32" bravia but i just don't knw which one to choose, and this is mainly due to me being unable to decipher what all this digital giberish means so that i can deteremine whether things like the BE 3 (bravia engine) will really benefit me more than a BE 2 for example and if it really matters. i can get a second hand one for R4000. But in the last week game put up a special for R4500.
The 2nd hand one is a KLV-32S400A
http://www.sony-mea.com/product/klv-32s400a/sku/klv-32s400a+me6
http://www.shopmania.co.za/shopping~online-televisions~buy-sony-bravia-klv-32s400a~p-152868.html
and the Game one is a KLV-T550A
http://www.sony-mea.com/product/klv-32t550a/sku/klv-32t550a+me6
http://www.shopmania.co.za/shopping...uy-sony-bravia-klv-32t550a~p-1222737.html#pps
i just need some guidance here an arrow in the right direction. I'm mainly going to use the TV for ps3 and blu-rays etc.
thnk
Last edited: