Double life sentence for Michaela's killer

schumi

Honorary Master
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
25,095
Reaction score
2,032
Location
Durban
Cape Town - The man who raped and killed 16-year-old Hanover Park school girl Michaela Adriaanse was sentenced to two life terms by the Western Cape High Court on Friday, the National Prosecuting Authority said.

“The NPA welcomes and is pleased with the sentence,” Western Cape spokesperson Eric Ntabazalila said after the sentencing of Bradley Noble.

“It indicates that out courts will not tolerate the abuse of women and children and that the NPA will do whatever it takes, guided by the law, to ensure those involved in these heinous crimes against women and children are prosecuted and sent to jail for a long time.”

Michaela was last seen in Muizenberg on March 19 2015. According to a report by Independent Online, she had been with a group of friends who were skipping school and made friends with Noble. She left them and Noble followed her.

That was the last time she was seen alive.

At one stage Noble joined the massive search that was launched to find her.

Michaela's body was found in a bushy area in Kalk Bay on 22 March.

She had been raped and hit on the back of the head with a hard object.

Noble was arrested and charged with her rape and murder. He was found guilty earlier this week.

Die Son newspaper reported that Noble had a conviction dating back to 2000 and was sentenced for rape, but was released on parole in 2007.

. News24
http://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/double-life-sentence-for-michaelas-killer-20161104
 
Die Son newspaper reported that Noble had a conviction dating back to 2000 and was sentenced for rape, but was released on parole in 2007.

Did not work out so well now did it. They should sue the state/minister of justice, they have a good case.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X