DSTV dish

wizardofid

Executive Member
Item Wanted: DSTV Dish eye retention bracket, possible eye as well
Condition : Working
Packaging : Would be nice
Shipping: Yes
Collection: Yes

So some low ass scum climbed on my roof this morning at 5am a Tin roof at that so we heard a massive noise went outside thinking it was the cat, it was not some low ass scum stole my dish EYE, easy and cheap enough to replace, but the clown decided to break the bracket off holding the eye.

FFS !

Last edited:

HunterNW

Executive Member
I'm a bit far - But if you happen to pass through you can climb on my roof and take the whole thing.

wizardofid

Executive Member
I'm a bit far - But if you happen to pass through you can climb on my roof and take the whole thing.
Should I also wait till 5am ? :p

Actually just need the bracket and the LNB.

There is always amarex drop of shipping we can make a plan with. Seems Like I would need to get a spare in case these fkers strike again.

Not three weeks ago the completely stripped my lemon tree

HunterNW

Executive Member
Should I also wait till 5am ? :p

Actually just need the bracket and the LNB.

There is always amarex drop of shipping we can make a plan with. Seems Like I would need to get a spare in case these fkers strike again.

Not three weeks ago the completely stripped my lemon tree
Bunch of fckers. And no..... 5am you catch me going to work. I would have taken it off but i'm not a happy chappy above ground.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Bunch of fckers. And no..... 5am you catch me going to work. I would have taken it off but i'm not a happy chappy above ground.
lol I have a big yard. Busy with a sign in Sotho. Won't do it of course. I do have a spade close by in the house out of sight I will take some knee caps and broken fingers.

Ha ke na bothata ba ho u bolaea le ho ea teronkong. Haeba u lakatsa ho utsoa thepa ena hape.Nna le jarete e kholo ea kamore.

I have no problem murdering you and going to jail. Should you wish to steal from this property again.I have a big back yard.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Ask your local installer. They often put new LNB's dishes up and you can probably offer then R100 of 2nd hand bits.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Sorted
There was a special on dish and decoder for 549 at marko and in stock so got that. Just easier to get a new dish, as it works out cheaper then getting the bracket and LNB separately.

At least I have a spare decoder should some thing happen to this one, also nice it comes with free installation, so I can move it to a spot where it isn't visible from the street

Just got shipping notification.