DSTV Indian

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
77,256
Reaction score
64,045
Location
Sleepy Hollow
Wtf happened to this? I have Select with Indian Add On... but all those old channels are missing?

If I don't sort this out I'm gona get killed! :ROFL:
 
BTW, the 454 Sun channel (Southern Indian) is being discontinued at month end.
 
BTW, the 454 Sun channel (Southern Indian) is being discontinued at month end.

DSTV are a bunch of arses. Trying all of these. Used the app to cancel and then cancel the cancel.. will see if that works

The other methods don't
 
Wtf happened to this? I have Select with Indian Add On... but all those old channels are missing?

If I don't sort this out I'm gona get killed! :ROFL:
Refer them to ZeeWorld and StarLife and you're covered.
 
Racist? (DSTV) :unsure:

1619783011305
 
DSTV just killed the Indian Bouquet as it is. All the best channels go at the end of October

1790777898903.png
 
That's the end of that add on package then, nobody's retarded enough to accept cancellation of 6 of the 9 channels it offers.

(454 Sun ends tonight...)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X