Dungeons and Dragons in Pretoria

One_Cell

New Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, we're a D&D group in Pretoria looking for 2 extra players. We play using edition 3/3.5 rules. It's not an issue if you're new to this, we're patient and helpful and teach you how to play. We need people who are reliable yet flexible in their time as we do not have a set time we play, we organize it according to everyones schedules. Reply or PM me if you are interested.
 
Long ago I joined a LOTR based D&D game, I had no clue how to play and stopped after the second game. Too old for that now.
 
I recently dropped out of my 5 year long campaign.

where in PTA are you?
and are you looking at weeknights or weekends? how often?
 
Hi Baxteen

We're either in Meyerspark or Garsfontein, it depends. Also usually over weekends but sometimes we'll try for weeknights, it also depends.
 
This still happening? Would love to play. Preffer 3.5. Im situated in Waterkloof.
 
2 new members joing myBB to join DnD.

this gives me hope for our world.
 
Afrikaans DnD Master

Hi,

Curious question, I am looking for a DnD master that is fluent in Afrikaans, bilingual is ideal but Afrikaans is a prerequisite. Why you going to ask though... ask, and i promise i will tell you more.

Preferably in the Pretoria East area, but surroundings will also work.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you
 
Hi, I'm looking for a DnD group to join located in Pretoria East. Is there any group that have open slots? (Afrikaans or bilingual preferably)
 
Seems pretty good actually

I mean we used to use fantasy grounds...
 
Greetings! New member (veteran) looking to join or DM a campaign in or near Wonderboom. Anyone? PicsArt_08-12-06.08.17.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X