Durbanville (Cape Town) ADSL problems

021 919 Bellville 2mb line totally useless since Thursday.
 


2 months later, finally sorted after going to Telkom at Cape Gate and causing havoc.
 
Seems the exchange is finally feeling some congestion at night...damn it.

However I did have some Telkom techies come over and they did say they are upgrading the DP and exchange in the next few weeks. Here's to hoping.

021 976
 


2 months later, finally sorted after going to Telkom at Cape Gate and causing havoc.

Mine is very similar lately... Goedemoed/The Crest. Had lots of issues last year.

3529058243.png
 
Is anyone still having problems in Goedemoed with internet speeds. This is my 4mb/s line and they blame an area fault. I just cannot see how people can pay for a service like this. And this is still good in comparison to other days.
Download Speed: 598 kbps (74.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 429 kbps (53.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 24 ms
2/4/2015, 8:27:39 PM
 
Is anyone still having problems in Goedemoed with internet speeds. This is my 4mb/s line and they blame an area fault. I just cannot see how people can pay for a service like this. And this is still good in comparison to other days.
Download Speed: 598 kbps (74.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 429 kbps (53.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 24 ms
2/4/2015, 8:27:39 PM

I got this problem from 13/03/2014 and every time i phone in they blame it on the area fault
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4138978852
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X