Dynamic Bedding

marco79

Expert Member
Anyone have any experiance with the "Dynamic Bedding" brand of beds? It is sold by The Bed Shop & Bed City. They have a queen size "Orthopaedic Supreme" bed that we're interested in buying. Price is R3900.

cyberarmy

Expert Member
Anyone have any experiance with the "Dynamic Bedding" brand of beds? It is sold by The Bed Shop & Bed City. They have a queen size "Orthopaedic Supreme" bed that we're interested in buying. Price is R3900.

I got this bed about 1 1/2 months ago from their Woodmead outlet. Very nice bed, provides good support to my back. I think it's value for money as I had tested quite a few beds (Simons from dial a bed, another bedshop at Woodmead value mart) got the memory foam pillows too from them, but I think you can tet the Tempure one somewhere cheaper.

Got my parents the complete memory foam bed from Dynamic bedding too, what a pleasure to sleep on it.

Have you tried the beds before?

Last edited:

marco79

Expert Member
It will be between this bed and a sleigh bed with a foam top. But it would mean that i'll have to sell our current bedroom suite.

cyberarmy

Expert Member
It will be between this bed and a sleigh bed with a foam top. But it would mean that i'll have to sell our current bedroom suite.

The one I have got 'Orthopaedic Supreme' does have a foam top.

P

Picard

I have the same one. Just the normal double size. Mine was about R2200.

My brother has the queen size with extra length. He is a big and strong guy. It cost him about R9000.

And my parents has the one extra medial support. Theirs was about R5000.

blunomore

Honorary Master
I have the same one. Just the normal double size. Mine was about R2200.

My brother has the queen size with extra length. He is a big and strong guy. It cost him about R9000.

And my parents has the one extra medial support. Theirs was about R5000.

Your family sounds interesting.

marco79

Expert Member
The one I have got 'Orthopaedic Supreme' does have a foam top.

I meant I have to decide between getting this bed or a sleigh bed which also includes a foam mattress.

We can sell our old bedroom suite for R3500 and buy the sleigh bed with mattress for R6000. Or just replace the bed for R3900.

Option 1 means we will loose out in terms of value. Our old bedroom suite has a headboard, side pedastals, dressing table, stool, chest-of-drawers and a matching mirror. If we go the sleigh bed route we will be replacing all of this with just a bed with a headboard, then later we'll have to shop around for the other components.

rodga

Honorary Master
sorry for the necro...

I just want to find out if you guys are happy with your beds
and what did you end up getting marco79??

Im looking at getting the Orthopaedic Premium. Its going for about 3200 for the queen.

marco79

Expert Member
We went with the queen sized Orthopedic Supreme. Still sleeps like a dream.

rodga

Honorary Master
Cool
I managed to get a restonic pillow top for less than half price at a Store that was closing down. Would have gone for the ortho if this didn't come along.