E-toll ruling expected Thursday (20 September)

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
The same ConCourt where Zuma appointed one of his pals as chief justice?

Bizkit87

Executive Member
well, i already know the outcome

No matter what the court says, we [the people] will not pay, not e-toll anyway. so no surprise there.

grok

Honorary Master
We said NO the first time, what makes them think we've changed our minds?

Electron1

Expert Member
The government should wake up and listen to its citizens. No wonder there is unrest, and you ANC nothing yet if E-Toll wins the case today.....

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
No matter what the outcome of the case, the corrupt ANC government is about to find out that first world solutions do not work too well in a third world context.

Honorary Master
I hope the court says the people must pay for this, so people can really get into a bad place just before the elections and maybe, just maybe, think about the vote for a change.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Constitutional Court set aside interim order preventing #eTolls from rolling out. SANRAL can start tolls pending High Court review in Nov.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
What does this mean for us? the Motorist?

Carry on as normal. Don't pay any tolls or buy any tag devices until after the Court Review in November.

Donate to OUTA's legal campaign to get this stopped once and for all!

Honorary Master
Carry on as normal. Don't pay any tolls or buy any tag devices until after the Court Review in November.

Only way you get what you want in this country is if you murder a few policemen in strike action.

Creag

The Boar's Rock

I'll be avoiding their roads like the plague. It just means more time on congested, overwhelmed suburban routes.