Easiest payment method for CI that doesn't require me printing out paperwork?

zolly

Expert Member
I'm almost done with my new install but need to pay the pro-rata rate for this month. I thought I'd set up an EFT but that requires signed paperwork (unless there's a digital version that I can fill in on my PC that I'm not aware of), and guess who doesn't have access to a printer?

Which other payment methods can I use that don't require me to physically print something out?

@PBCool @TheRoDent @CoolChick @SpaceCowboy-D

WAslayer

Executive Member
But you can sign through the fill and sign option in Adobe PDF readers.. no need to print anything..

Edit: by the way, I don't remember having had to fill in any forms for CI for any payment method.. just had to everything through coolzone..

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I'm almost done with my new install but need to pay the pro-rata rate for this month. I thought I'd set up an EFT but that requires signed paperwork (unless there's a digital version that I can fill in on my PC that I'm not aware of), and guess who doesn't have access to a printer?

Which other payment methods can I use that don't require me to physically print something out?

One can now sign things in Adobe Reader.

zolly

Expert Member
Weird. I tried that but it didn't seem to work. Let me give it another go.

Edit. I'm an idjit. It wasn't opening in Adobe Reader.

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep

Our EFT facility doesn't require any paperwork? If you have a login to coolzone.cisp.co.za or you have received the invoice electronically, you can simply click on the invoice link (not the PDF) and you will be presented with a number of payment options, such as EFT, credit card, Snapscan etc.

We definately do not require filling in of PDF forms for signups or anything. Everything is done through coolzone.cisp.co.za.

Do you have a reference number for a ticket, or email sent to you that required filling in paperwork for EFT ? This seems highly abnormal... Feel free to PM me if you want to forward this correspondence.

For debit orders there might be an authorisation form.... but for all instant methods of payment it's done via coolzone and your browser.

Last edited:

zolly

Expert Member
Hi @TheRoDent, sorry, it was my fault. It wasn't opening in Adobe on my PC so I thought I couldn't fill it in digitally. I've sent it through.

I do need to pay the pro-rata rate for this month though. Don't know how to pay that. Here is my ticket.

#COOL-20200930-519154

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Ok, I see it was the debit order authorisation form.

If you wish to pay immediately using an instant Payment mechanism, login to coolzone.cisp.co.za using your e-mail address (I have sent a password reset link to you).

Find the invoice under the "Invoices" section, and click on the invoice.

From there you will be offered a drop-down list of payment options. If you want to stick with the debit order, leave it on Automatic Debit order and it will be added for processing tomorrow.

zolly

Expert Member
Ok, I see it was the debit order authorisation form.

If you wish to pay immediately using an instant Payment mechanism, login to coolzone.cisp.co.za using your e-mail address (I have sent a password reset link to you).

Find the invoice under the "Invoices" section, and click on the invoice.

From there you will be offered a drop-down list of payment options. If you want to stick with the debit order, leave it on Automatic Debit order and it will be added for processing tomorrow.

Okay thanks. Can I expect my PPOE login name and password tomorrow as well then?

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Okay thanks. Can I expect my PPOE login name and password tomorrow as well then?
The PPPoE account is already created and active. Details are in coolzone under "Services", but the dispatched router should come preconfigured with your account already.

zolly

Expert Member
The PPPoE account is already created and active. Details are in coolzone under "Services", but the dispatched router should come preconfigured with your account already.

Okay thanks. My brother wants to work from the house while we have contractors in and out. Will let him know since we have a spare router.