ecotel.co.za?

DTBA

Expert Member
I was bored last night as we had no power.

Started to check what other people are provide LTE around in our area and came across this https://www.ecotel.co.za/.

They seem to have everything but how legit are they?

According to hallopieter and some facebook comments they either never comeback to you or delay after delay.

BradleyKZN

I was considering going for it, but with the Hellopeter and Facebook comments it made no sense to me.
The fact that they seem to be the only company offering uncapped LTE also screams run. Personally I would stay away.

At the beginning of the year we rented two 087 lines from ecotel. Almost every month we have been sending dozens of emails to them after obviously failing to get through to their provided office numbers.

1. It's almost impossible to get any idea of how your money is spent.
2. Their 'support' is never available even when calls are transferred from their switchboard.
3. If you order a R120 airtime top up rest assured you'll only receive R100 and the R20 unaccounted for.
4. Many times their own telephonic line is just unavailable.
5. Whoever manages their whatsapp has no clue on many issues.
6. ECOTEL is UNRELIABLE and we know why now.

At the beginning of the year we rented two 087 lines from ecotel. Almost every month we have been sending dozens of emails to them after obviously failing to get through to their provided office numbers.

1. It's almost impossible to get any idea of how your money is spent.
2. Their 'support' is never available even when calls are transferred from their switchboard.
3. If you order a R120 airtime top up rest assured you'll only receive R100 and the R20 unaccounted for.
4. Many times their own