Edward Snowden: mission accomplished

ponder

Honorary Master
Man informs world government agencies are spying on it's own citizens with the help of corporates from same country, government charges him with espionage...

crackersa

Honorary Master
he should be careful using the word mission, could lead to him being declared a war criminal.

House

Banned
He means he finished committing his crimes.

Hope intelligence agencies catch up on him soon and put a bullet through his brain.

semaphore

Honorary Master

Hope intelligence agencies catch up on him soon and put a bullet through his brain.
You're so hardcore on the interwebz. Pretty sure you're giving Malema and Zuma a handjob under the table right now.

Alan

Honorary Master

Not likely the types that brazenly murder dissidents are the ones sheltering him

crackersa

Honorary Master

I don't agree with u on most things but this comment just sums it up. He is a ****, notice he did his dirty in a way so he cant be extradited....but guess what, ratting out his country is more important than family, country and god. I would be the first to put the bullet in him. If any person on this planet doesn't think that the US Govt wasn't spying on their allies in the last 50 years, i got a bridge to sell you.

crackersa

Honorary Master
You're so hardcore on the interwebz. Pretty sure you're giving Malema and Zuma a handjob under the table right now.
U r just jealous that zuma and malema has achieved more than you ever could have and being a keyboard warrior warrior is how you get your rocks off

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I don't agree with u on most things but this comment just sums it up. He is a ****, notice he did his dirty in a way so he cant be extradited....but guess what, ratting out his country is more important than family, country and god. I would be the first to put the bullet in him. If any person on this planet doesn't think that the US Govt wasn't spying on their allies in the last 50 years, i got a bridge to sell you.
It's amusing yet sad that you think what he did is worse than the crimes he exposed.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
If any person on this planet doesn't think that the US Govt wasn't spying on their allies in the last 50 years, i got a bridge to sell you.
If you think that this was what it was all about I feel very sorry for you.

crackersa

Honorary Master
If you think that this was what it was all about I feel very sorry for you.
feel sorry all you want....pretty sad that you are sad for some anon on the net. here's some advice, get your priorities in line.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
only those that have something to hide is worried about the government.
So I'm sure you wouldn't mind installing cameras in your home so the government can make sure you've got nothing to hide. You don't... Right?

Let's flip the old 'what have you got to fear if you've got nothing to hide?' question around. What have I got to fear if you've got something to hide? History has taught us a lot about this, actually.

semaphore

Honorary Master
U r just jealous that zuma and malema has achieved more than you ever could have and being a keyboard warrior warrior is how you get your rocks off
Yeah i am very jealous with my education, oh dear.

What have you achieved cracker? Except for being a prime candidate for herpes research.

semaphore

Honorary Master
only those that have something to hide is worried about the government.
You are so clueless its unreal.

And only a government so corrupt would institute a info secrecy bill to hide their massive amounts of plundering of tax payers money.But i guess that's okay with you right ?