biena

Executive Member
Have to laugh at the spin they are putting on this. Ex-employee should in any case not have being able to access the invoice if he did not have the correct login details.

genetic

Honorary Master
At least Ekhurhuleni is doing something!

What's with CoJ's arrogance?

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Kudos to Ekhurleni. well done for firstly acknowledging the problem, secondly fixing it and thirdly doing it in a decent time frame.

CoJ you listening bro!!!

DJ...

Banned
Fantastic work. Glad I fall under Ekurhuleni and not CoJ who continue to prove their incompetence each day this saga drags on.

Well done to Ekurhuleni and their developers...

LPCPT

Bad for their reputation to admit it. It should've been right in the first place.

DJ...

Banned
Bad for their reputation to admit it. It should've been right in the first place.

Addressing concerns in a timeous fashion builds confidence in a brand. Admitting a mistake was made and fixing it immediately is the best course of action from a PR perspective...

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Addressing concerns in a timeous fashion builds confidence in a brand. Admitting a mistake was made and fixing it immediately is the best course of action from a PR perspective...

+1

everyone makes mistakes or misses something in their jobs. The fact that they have heeded warnings and come out with a fix in quick time is highly impressive in my book.

I wish I fell under Ekurhuleni :(

RichardG

Honorary Master
Once again they don't take responsibility for their oversight but did address the concern immediately but aren't the same company that did CoJ estatements