Electricity usage app wanted

p51mustang

Hi all

I'm looking for an app that can measure my electricity usage. I'm on prepaid, but also have a monthly fee added to my rates account.

I want to enter the monthly municipal fee and as well as the details (date, price, no of units) every time I purchase electricity. It will then give me stats such as amount spent on electricity every month, average cost/month, average units used/month, etc.

But I can't seem to find any simple app in the Store. Thanks.

RedViking

Nord of the South
You gonna have to ask someone to create skomething for you or do it yourself. As mentioned above, the easiest will be a spreadsheet.

R13...

Honorary Master
Or just good ol'pen and paper, placed next to the meter

isie

Honorary Master
Hi all

I'm looking for an app that can measure my electricity usage. I'm on prepaid, but also have a monthly fee added to my rates account.

I want to enter the monthly municipal fee and as well as the details (date, price, no of units) every time I purchase electricity. It will then give me stats such as amount spent on electricity every month, average cost/month, average units used/month, etc.

But I can't seem to find any simple app in the Store. Thanks.
Thanks all, perhaps going old school may be the answer.
I use google sheets - its simple and you can even generate graphs so you can track usage.
Its a bit old school since you need to know your costs etc. but once you get the hang of it its easy. I am no Spreadsheet Fundy but i made it work so doubt its that difficult.