Escom must pay us South Africans

PS Nortje

Hi guys Let South Africans unite and we make class action against escom for all the times we struggle sitting without power that is a human right that we must make other arrangements or ore time sitting in traffic Deaths caused because sel phones dont work I lost about 30000 in eletronic stuff because of dips i think they must pay us 500 a month for all our hardships they create

Hi guys Let South Africans unite and we make class action against escom for all the times we struggle sitting without power that is a human right that we must make other arrangements or ore time sitting in traffic Deaths caused because sel phones dont work I lost about 30000 in eletronic stuff because of dips i think they must pay us 500 a month for all our hardships they create
Can I have some of what you smoke?

Eskom is barely keeping their heads above water. That will cause even more hardship and when the there is no more money to run the power stations we will go back to the stone age anyway.

All services are labeled as a best effort service.

Edit: Try using some punctuation from time to time.

You go talk to a lawyer and start the process, when you get the case lodged and converted to a class action then we can talk.

Lol

You know this company is in massive debt and being bailed out by government right?

IE. Tax payers already paying should now pay south-africans for their electronic losses?

We should add a KZN surcharge to the tax every KZN resident pays, and use that to settle Eskom's debt.

My guy. The only sensible thing to do is to get involved in the illegal coal trade.

This way you can turn Eskom's loss into your profit. It's a win win.

It's fascinating to see people discovering the internet.
Especially forums like MyBB.

These people also do not know how to properly read or write to get their point across, so it comes out as total gibberish.

Last edited:
i think they must pay us 500 a month for all our hardships they create

Soon you will be able to buy one or two small solar panels every month ...

Back