satanboy
Psychonaut seven
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 114,200
- Reaction score
- 31,491
Is there a MyBB Superbru?Yeah baby up into rank 3 on my Superbru and I got the yellow Cap
![]()
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Is there a MyBB Superbru?Yeah baby up into rank 3 on my Superbru and I got the yellow Cap
![]()
My fastest lap was for Piastri. EishI got 12 and it would have been 13 but I forgot to change fastest lap to Max
Dammit rookie error
I had Piastri winning and fastest lap and something at the last minute told me to change to MaxMy fastest lap was for Piastri. Eish
Ask @quovadis he is the Captain
I wonder whose phone that is?
one of the stewards they saidI wonder whose phone that is?
He had the shortest lap....My fastest lap was for Piastri. Eish