Facebook shares continue to fall

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
Facebook shares continue to fall

Facebook Inc. shares were poised to fall for a second day after more businesses, including Starbucks Corp. and Diageo Plc, joined the growing number of brands planning to halt spending on social media, undermining the company’s growth outlook. [Bloomberg]

Petec

Expert Member
I agree the net is full of some dodgy stuff, but to turn it into a SJW walled garden is not the answer.

eg2505

Honorary Master
finally something makes FB sit up and listen.
had it easy up till now.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I agree the net is full of some dodgy stuff, but to turn it into a SJW walled garden is not the answer.
Valid point. Especially since they won't stick to issues like hate speech. Today its far right groups. Tomorrow its religious groups. Next week - non-vegans.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Weak from FB they already gave in and started banning Trump adds. Its all political.

saor

Honorary Master
If you look at the chart and see where A.) the price was start of the year and B.) where it was in March, things look a little less hectic...

CHARTED.png

Obronie

Weak from FB they already gave in and started banning Trump adds. Its all political.
You are correct it is political. Some politicians prefer to spread flat out lies and fabrications and his supporters believe everything like good sheep.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
You are correct it is political. Some politicians prefer to spread flat out lies and fabrications and his supporters believe everything like good sheep.
Almost all politicians do this. I can think of NZ and Ireland's head of states as outliers, but that's about all that comes to mind.