Farm Attacks

Thugscub

Expert Member
Get 50 of your dumb ******* friends to go and try and murder or intimidate a farmer. The old Goddamn excuse. I want job. Bullshit.
You stupid cnts. One does not walk into any place IN SA AND say I want job.
Had their asses handed to them.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Get 50 of your dumb ******* friends to go and try and murder or intimidate a farmer. The old Goddamn excuse. I want job. Bullshit.
You stupid cnts. One does not walk into any place IN SA AND say I want job.
Had their asses handed to them.
Sounds they demanded a job.

Wanted a job is what a chap did across the road from me when caught ... at around midnight, with the neighbors not there.

Excalibur

Executive Member
It's actually the DA I am interested in, just want to see how they manage the position they have taken on farm murders.

I am not waiting for anything from Afriforum, these does not align with their cause and I totally understand why they would like not to get involved here, they are allowed to be hypocrites.
I get you, it's not like Afriforum needs votes from African people like the DA.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Sounds they demanded a job.

Wanted a job is what a chap did across the road from me when caught ... at around midnight, with the neighbors not there.
I guess that he was moonlighting?
Great time for a job interview :ROFL:

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
At this point no one knows what actually happened and the whole Eben Etzebeth saga comes to mind where he was found guilty by the cadres before they know what happened OH and Treseme also comes to mind.
From those its never about the people it's always about racism and political agenda.

genetic

Honorary Master
The criminals are dead, how do they have more rights? You have the right to defend your life if yours is being threatened.

People should stop with this "criminals have more rights" nonsense.

He was arrested (rightfully so) because his story of what happened apparently didn't add up.

Yip - it's standard procedure. He hasn't been convicted, so not sure what the issue is.

“It is a standard rule of law to press murder charges where there is a suspicion that any person seriously broke the law in the name of self-defence. The outcome of the further investigation - especially post mortem - and any other forensic investigations will guide if lesser or additional charges, other than that of triple murder, should be registered.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Armed robbers brutally murdered a Howick farmer in his home during the early hours of Friday morning in the latest of a spate of farm murders in KwaZulu-Natal.

SAPS spokesperson Captain Nqobile Gwala said the 50-year-old farmer, Trevor Murphy, was stabbed and killed when a gang of armed robbers forced their way into his home.

“It is alleged that today at 2am, a 50-year-old man was at his farm in Howick when he was attacked by three unknown suspects who stabbed him multiple times.”
– SAPS Captain Nqobile Gwala

“They also robbed him of his valuable items such as cellphone, firearm, TV and laptops before fleeing the scene in his vehicle. The victim was taken to hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.”

blah99

Expert Member
Armed robbers brutally murdered a Howick farmer in his home during the early hours of Friday morning in the latest of a spate of farm murders in KwaZulu-Natal.

SAPS spokesperson Captain Nqobile Gwala said the 50-year-old farmer, Trevor Murphy, was stabbed and killed when a gang of armed robbers forced their way into his home.

“It is alleged that today at 2am, a 50-year-old man was at his farm in Howick when he was attacked by three unknown suspects who stabbed him multiple times.”
– SAPS Captain Nqobile Gwala

“They also robbed him of his valuable items such as cellphone, firearm, TV and laptops before fleeing the scene in his vehicle. The victim was taken to hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.”

And so the genocide continues.

rambo919

Honorary Master
TBH

I think it's quite possible that what started as a mostly disorganized ethnic cleansing campaign.... has started to fly out of control and the handlers don't have as firm a grip on things as they think they do.

Gyre

“They also robbed him of his valuable items such as cellphone, firearm, TV and laptops before fleeing the scene in his vehicle.

Sounds more like cruel burglars. Would they have robbed him if they couldn't have gotten a tv, laptop, cell phone, gun and car out of it?

VooDooC

Expert Member
And so the genocide continues :

Mother and son murderd yesterday on farm outside Nelspruit.

But everyone acts surprised and upset when farmers shoot someone they find on their farm... This is why, if you constantly read and hear about farmers being brutally murdered in their homes you will also shoot first and ask questions later.

schumi

Honorary Master
Eight bust for Mooi River farm attack

DURBAN - EIGHT men linked to a farm attack on Friday, were arrested following a high speed chase, just hours after the incident.

Provincial SAPS spokesperson, Brigadier Jay Naicker, said the men accosted the farm owner who had been seated in his office at the time.

The men entered his office and held him up at gunpoint. They robbed him of his jewellery, laptops, a watch, cellphone, firearms and the contents of the safe. The victim’s legs and hands were tied before the suspects fled the scene in their vehicles," Naicker said.

He said once the robbery was reported and roleplayers sprang into action, one of the suspects' vehicles was spotted on the N3 freeway driving towards to Pietermaritzburg.

More at: https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-af...m-attack-cb5a4692-0613-40c1-87fa-51495aa5f5a0