Fibre for less than R650/pm?

catharsis

I'm not heavy user so will be looking at cheap as chips fibre.

Apart from Accelarit R593 for 10/2mbps who else offers affordable fibre through Vuma. Won't mind capped as I do max 150gb-200gb per month.

Last edited:

cavedog

Honorary Master
Why not go for a LTE option then? Fibre is going cost on the low packages because beyond a certain point it's probably no longer viable.

LTE has some decent speeds especially on MTN and the prices are pretty decent. Latency will be good not as good as fibre but still good.

Nemus

Expert Member
I'm not heavy user so will be looking at cheap as chips fibre.

Apart from Accelarit R593 for 10/2mbps who else offers affordable fibre through Vuma. Won't mind capped as I do max 150mb-200mb per month.
At that usage, buy 1gb from your cellular provider and tether that 15 minutes a month you go online.

catharsis

Hows this deal, although the loadshedding special is not on their website?vodacom deal.JPG

Smiley_lauf

Expert Member
@OP try ActiveFibre--they are 10/2 for R595 pm uncapped. unshaped and unthrottled-on Vuma; i am with them right now, and no issues for the last 15 months.

Fixed LTE may be a better option-as others have suggested above--signal strength dependent in your area..

Last edited:

8BitLife

I'm currently on 10/2 uncapped with Wondernet (Used to be Seacom (Used to be Macrolan (Can't wait to see what they change to next))) for R559. Although a R90 increase to R649 is in the works. Was supposed to happen before the lockdown but got temporarily cancelled.