Fibre optic Lotus River

Chadox21

Hi there,

Anyone in the Lotus River area keen on getting things rolling on getting fibre in the area. Ottery close to hyper pnp has completed their installation and thinking that coz fibre is moving closer, those in lotus who wants fibre can come together in one central place to get a things rolling.

Let know guys

Chadox21

Hi Fundutzi,

I’ve seen the post but it has not gained any traction. Even tried looking up the person who started it to no success. Hoping he/she comes out the woodworks.

davyb

Hi there,

Anyone in the Lotus River area keen on getting things rolling on getting fibre in the area. Ottery close to hyper pnp has completed their installation and thinking that coz fibre is moving closer, those in lotus who wants fibre can come together in one central place to get a things rolling.

Let know guys
Hi Fundutzi,

I’ve seen the post but it has not gained any traction. Even tried looking up the person who started it to no success. Hoping he/she comes out the woodworks.
They will be rolling out fibre in Grassy Park now and it will be done by Vumatel. It seems there was a guy that literally went to Vumatel offices to get updates. So it seems if your address does not fall under Grassy park you will not be covered for now. I would speculate that Lotus River and Pelikan Park will get Fibre next year.

Chadox21

So I have been following the Facebook posts with the guy that went to Vumatel. I fall just in the planned roll out for grassy park, they ending in riverside. I’m hoping the push past riverside next year though.

Good times

davyb

I would suspect that the natural roll out would be Lotus River and Pelikan Park after Grassy Park and Retreat.

Chadox21

I will do so on my side, Davyb are you in any groups on Fb. I am trying to open up the link you have given but it doesn’t open.

davyb

I will do so on my side, Davyb are you in any groups on Fb. I am trying to open up the link you have given but it doesn’t open.
Just search Lotus River Pelikan Park, I have opened the group. We need to generate traction so that people can show there interest on vumareach.co.za site.