Finalmente Global

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Saw the name being mentioned in the MTI thread, didn't really pay any attention until I checked my monthly NSRI spam, lo and behold:

So I thought let's check out the website:

A number of things immediately set alarm bells off for me personally, there's the promise of high returns, the network marketing, the mention of regular live seminars and tell me what shape you see if you turn this baby 90 degrees clockwise :X3:
1600026747688.png

So what do you reckon ... legit? scam?

MegaTesla

If you want to give Kobus your money you have to be nuts.

One of my friends visited him to do "due diligence". I will get some feedback from him.

Basically it sounds like Kobus buys ad space and sells it again at a profit. Uhm okay....

MegaTesla

after all my MTI efforts I dont have the energy for another one of these. Someone else can do research if they want on this...

I'm also a bit sick of all these schemes. This one might be a ponzi, or might be some awesome short term working solution. But definitely not sustainable, and I'm getting terrible vibes from this Kobus guy.

My recommendation : STAY AWAY.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
If you want to give Kobus your money you have to be nuts.

One of my friends visited him to do "due diligence". I will get some feedback from him.

Basically it sounds like Kobus buys ad space and sells it again at a profit. Uhm okay....

haha that video looked like one of those if you are watching this I am already dead videos :p

and im also sick of gary at the moment... also what is his obsession with "SA" opportunities

MegaTesla

Looks like a Cheri Ward - Cheri Marks story.

Ishyell Viljoen and now Ishyell van der Merwe. I guess Kobus and Ishyell is a couple now.

MegaTesla

Kobus, Ishyell, Esmari, Johan... Same team in every scheme. I wonder which scheme were first?

MegaTesla

kobus 3.JPG

I was wondering how the passive income works, but now I know.

"Creating secure platforms" :X3:

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
So sofar we have FCOIN and Globecoin and CryptoDash token,all some intrinsical link to Finalmente

Last edited:

MegaTesla

Say hello to their international representatives. Looks like very experienced, professional, honest and transparent people.

Belgium : Jean Loyens
jean1.jpg
jean2.png

Canada : Carl Losberco
carl1.jpg
carl2.png

Netherlands : Corry Groenheide
corry1.jpg
corry2.png