First human gets Neuralink brain implant

who F***** was like from the head a companies thats believes in "move fast and back things" celebrates rockets blowing up, has said if people die testing auto pilot, its part and parcel of the process etc.
still said cool put your device in my head.

If you weren't having a stroke whilst typing that, then I assure you that I was brought closer to having one by trying to understand the word salad.

Maybe re-read it and add words and punctuation in places.
 
nah fam, prefer my word salad, I feel it really captures the Essence of a Musk style tweet.

Cool then, you do you.

Personally, I think Musk is a total azz and no one should aspire to imitate him - even if it is meant to be sarcastic or parody of him. He is not worthy of any imitation.

Just know that the paragraph you typed is not understandable and you don't want to be put into the same "basket case" as ol' Elon.
Well, I know I don't.

Use it, don't use it, up to you.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rh1
Always amuses me when illiterate morons who can't construct a basic sentence rail against the highly successful who have accomplished things. Like, keep eating your dry Weetbix man, nobody cares about your opinion and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to understand it because you communicate like a malformed troglodyte.
 
Last edited:
My Guy, where did I say it was?
Im just taking who is stupid enough to test a musk company with having something put in there head.

Simply opt out of adding non existent context to a comment.
I have no problem with what Musk is doing
 
Always amuses me when illiterate morons who can't construct a basic sentence rail against the highly successful who have accomplished things. Like, keep eating your dry Weetbix man, nobody cares about your opinion and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to understand it because you communicate you a malformed troglodyte.

Say what now troglodyte?
 
@rvZA don't give up, just in a couple of years you can get one as well.

Nah, thanks. If he so firmly believed in this tech, why was he not the first patient? F**k it, I do not like people or governments, now and in future, controlling my brain.
 
Nah, thanks. If he so firmly believed in this tech, why was he not the first patient? F**k it, I do not like people or governments, now and in future, controlling my brain.
Seems like you don't understand the purpose of the technology.
 
Seems like you don't understand the purpose of the technology.

I do not care about purpose, as I am not a dumb and blind mouse like the 7bn+ people on earth. I am much more concerned with capabilities.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X