Flat Rate EFT Payment Gateways

Hi guys

Does anyone know of any payment gateways that charge a flat rate for EFT transactions instead of a % rate. I've looked around and the only one I've found is Sage Pay. Does anyone know of any others?

Thanks

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Payfast provide an instant eft gateway platform how ever you would need to reach out to them for fixed pricing.

Sage’s pricing in our case is substantially higher than Payfast

Micdew

Payfast provide an instant eft gateway platform how ever you would need to reach out to them for fixed pricing.

To my knowledge sage pay is the only gateway provider offeting fix rate on instant eft and they have now bought down their highest tier for cc payments from 3.8 to 3.2% which is lower than payfast.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
To my knowledge sage pay is the only gateway provider offeting fix rate on instant eft and they have now bought down their highest tier for cc payments from 3.8 to 3.2% which is lower than payfast.
The 3.5% is the highest tier, you get lower rates the more transactions/higher revenue.
Would you be kind enough to link sage pay's fees? Their web page doesn't have a direct link.