FNB connect customers

BBSA

Honorary Master
Anyone would like to speculate on what would happen to the FNB connect customers when Cell C goes belly up?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
You going to wake up one morning and you have no cell services and you have lost your cell phone number?
Nah no chance in hell of that happening.

Someone will take over that entire customer base.

FNB possibly might move it out before then.

RobotWizard

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone here is with FNB Connect and can help me.
Can I take any FNB Connect contract and still get the free data and minutes based on whichever account I have? Like can I get a top-up contract or a postpaid and get 1Gb data and then still get the free allocation?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone here is with FNB Connect and can help me.
Can I take any FNB Connect contract and still get the free data and minutes based on whichever account I have? Like can I get a top-up contract or a postpaid and get 1Gb data and then still get the free allocation?
I’m on a Top Up and get the free allocations yes.

mathenges

To FNB connect customers, please when you call FNB call center numbers from FNB Connect sim do they charge the call?

Squi D

To FNB connect customers, please when you call FNB call center numbers from FNB Connect sim do they charge the call?
Hi, I have been calling them for a few things and have not been charged. Hope this helps.

animehero

Expert Member
I recently took out a deal with FNB for the kid.
I saw there's a top up promo of 50gb over 3 months.
It's been 3 days since activation but the promo data hasn't applied. Who can I speak to about that?
Is there a number I can dial from this sim?

Thanks!

Edit: I see the number on the sim pack says 147 for customer service. Will give them a ring in the morning