FNB digital banking down

R13...

Honorary Master
Time to join Nedbank. They seem to have more uptime than the other four, with FNB at the bottom.

labratza

Expert Member
we still waiting for them to come online and staff are awaiting there salaries

kianm

Honorary Master
No PayDay today. Wonder how we are supposed to know when they are back up.

signates

Executive Member
We use the 1 day+ scheduled payments feature on FNB. Payments were loaded on Monday already scheduled to clear in employees accounts today irrespective of what bank they are with.

Still need to pay some suppliers though and can't do that yet.

akescpt

Honorary Master
standard bank was delicious this morning. then again payday was a ballsup before the 'upgrade'.

krycor

Honorary Master
I wonder whats causing the failure.. I mean this is becoming a common occurrence in SA banking environment

kianm

Honorary Master
Can someone confirm if they are up or down please. Still down for me but FNB has posted an update to say it's all good now :( . There is a lot of confusion here because some are saying they never had a problem since morning

FlashSA

Executive Member
Very slow still. Allowed me to login on their landing page but it has been thinking for several minutes - not even showing my accounts

Ianf1

Expert Member
I can't sign on, I get to the sign on page enter then get a blank page and an email that I logged in :confused:

BBotha

And its still down.... They should use their add money and use if for system support rather. Its like there is a problem every second month.

TheGrove

Expert Member
Yup still down, after multiple refreshes get to the login screen, it accepts my credentials then just a blank screen.

pjjdp

Expert Member
FNB Site very slow. As with Grove, it accept my credentials and then blank screen. I also get the login notification.

blunt

Expert Member
Can log in but it's really slow and the page doesnt load properly so stuff is breaking.

DDoS?