FNB online banking downtime

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
7,000
Reaction score
1,008
FNB online banking downtime

FNB Online Banking experienced downtime on Tuesday, leaving subscribers who wanted to transact stranded.

FNB said on social media that it was aware that customers were unable to access FNB Online Banking.
 
Thanks FNB, you just made me look like a scammer poephol when I couldn't pay my carbonite purchase immediately.
 
I wonder if this affects account balance as well
 
"FNB Online Banking experienced downtime on Tuesday, leaving subscribers who wanted to transact stranded" - Was going to check my balance on the app and suddenly found myself without a lift to nowhere. As soon as the service was restored I had a lift again. Not sure where I was going to. But this stranded thing is a real pain in the pants.
 
Crypto's been waaay down for ages.

Naah, as a hodler I've never taken it in the hol.
In fact, my Crypto is about to settle my home loan... it's just tough to bite the bullet though, I've grown quite fond of the roller-coaster.
 
Crypto's been waaay down for ages.
Really?

BTC is up 138% year to date. Around 1280% the last 3 years. Up 7200% since we first dabbled in 2013

So don't believe the media who only learned about this 2 months before December 2017.

However I tend to look at the yearly lows vs ATHs
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3WA
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X