FNB Temporary Loan

Despaireon

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
180
Hi everyone I'm still new to lending money so go easy on me. Okay I made a temporary loan 2 weeks back. Great... Now how the hell do I pay it back? The account number starts with TLNxxx but I can't put in any letters. I don't wanna just put in numbers and later find out I did something wrong. Anyone with experience. Would've been so great if you can just pay the sht back with a button lol
 
Hi everyone I'm still new to lending money so go easy on me. Okay I made a temporary loan 2 weeks back. Great... Now how the hell do I pay it back? The account number starts with TLNxxx but I can't put in any letters. I don't wanna just put in numbers and later find out I did something wrong. Anyone with experience. Would've been so great if you can just pay the sht back with a button lol
The next amounts going in to your account you selected will get deducted
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X