Found out today...

guest2013-1

So I found out the day my ex (the one I was going to ask to marry) is now officially in a relationship with the guy who started the whole thing (spiralling out and eventually leading the breakup)

I'm totally fine with it, suspected it for months and now its official :)

don't feel anything, not angry or sad or geniunely THAT happy. Possibly relieved. But hey...

Sent her a message saying congrats and that I suspected her to be totally in love the last couple of weeks (I could tell) and that I geniunely hope we would still be good friends and I would understand if this guy has a problem with that and then just back off entirely.

Makes sense about the outbursts she's had randomly over the last few months. I'm a tough bastard to get rid of and even a tougher one now having gone through this experience.

I still suspect that all women are whores though, but I'm finding peace with that as I move on through life, hell, hopefully I'll find someone in the future who's not one (or much of one) that I can click with so well as I have with her in the past. (No, I don't do comparisons)

ANYWAY

Just through I'd give you guys an update

Killove

Expert Member
Its horrible man, I know how you're feeling.
People often say it's women who have intuition when it comes to these things, but I think it works both ways.

When you've spent enough time with a person, you can read them like a book..
All I can say to you is, i'm glad you've moved on..

And no, not all women are whores, just most.

Take time to better yourself, and realise you don't need a girl to be happy..
I honestly do believe we'll all come out alright.

So don't stress, you're better off now..

Good on you for being a gentleman about the whole situation!

blunomore

Honorary Master
So to sum things up - you are one PISSED OFF dude right now!! Believe me, you may not admit it, but you are seriously angry.

If you were able to read your own post, you would see the anger seeping through ... :)

Hope you will get over this woman eventually.

werner

Expert Member
facebook eh...:)

i think you are handling this the right way, life is a long long time, many birds will come and go..

LancelotSA

Banned

Don't feel anything, not angry or sad or geniunely THAT happy. Possibly relieved. But hey...
I think the fact that you posted what you posted tells us otherwise....

CathJ

Expert Member

don't feel anything, not angry or sad or geniunely THAT happy. Possibly relieved. But hey...
I've been through something kinda similar, and yeah - once it's official, you're almost just relieved and like you can now let go of it.

I still suspect that all women are whores though, but I'm finding peace with that as I move on through life, hell, hopefully I'll find someone in the future who's not one (or much of one) that I can click with so well as I have with her in the past.
Really, not all of us are. There are some decent, quality women around - just like I'm assuming (or hoping, against evidence) that there are some decent, quality men around. I understand the feeling that you've met and lost the one person you really connect with... but again, I'm hoping that there's more than one person out there.

blonde one

Expert Member
I still suspect that all women are whores though, but I'm finding peace with that as I move on through life, hell, hopefully I'll find someone in the future who's not one (or much of one) that I can click with so well as I have with her in the past. (No, I don't do comparisons)

ANYWAY

Just through I'd give you guys an update
That's a bit of a sweeping statement don't you think? Perhaps you should look at the type of people you are attracted to before painting all females with the same brush? :mad:

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Really, not all of us are. There are some decent, quality women around - just like I'm assuming (or hoping, against evidence) that there are some decent, quality men around. I understand the feeling that you've met and lost the one person you really connect with... but again, I'm hoping that there's more than one person out there.
There are decent men and women out there, but you won't find them in pubs. ;)

LancelotSA

Banned
I always find it funny how when you are with someone they are the most amazing, beautiful person in the world... yet when you break up they become a$sholes, b@stards, b!tches, wh0res...

I am sure they don't really change! :) Aren't humans fickle....

blunomore

Honorary Master
Nope, I can honestly say that I'm not 1 bit angry
You think using the same post to say -

a. your ex has finally moved on with another guy; and
b. all women are (what-you-said)

does not indicate anger??

C'mon .... maybe you did not even realise the true impact of your words !

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
"Dont suck too hard on a lollipop or love is ganna get you down" Mica

Waaib

Executive Member
@ Acid: Do you actually want to date someone at the moment?

Seems to me you're in a great place to meet fantastic motivated and ambitious people.