Free dino Dday steam Key

wizardofid

Honorary Master
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
12,641
Reaction score
6,910
Location
I'm so Goth, my wrists slit themselves
PC gamer is running a bundle star giveaway for 5 weeks, as Such Dino Dday is free this week, only a million keys so hurry.

Dino Dday may not be your cup of tea, but I am enjoying it a lot, none of the hacking and stuff or KPD epeen stuff, it's actually fun just to play with a random bunch of people looking to shoot the crap out of one another.

If you have the game let me know perhaps we can play around. :p

http://www.pcgamer.com/category/giveaways/
 
Thanks for the tip. I see they had SpaceChem last week, too bad I missed that one.
 
Tried to get the free key - It wants you to log into Facebook. I don't have a Facebook account.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X