[FREE] Large Wendy House

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Item: large, free-standing, wooden Wendy House
Condition: good
Dimensions: 2.7m high at the peak of the roof
2.4m wide
6.4m long
Description: it is a large, sturdy thing. It has two separate doors from the outside. Inside, there are two separate "rooms", one large one with a separate bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower (which needs tlc) and which also has a door; and one separate smaller room with shelves and a cupboard. There are two windows. Some lights on the inside and out. And carpet inside.
Reason: we don't need the storage space and would like to put some garden where it currently stands
Price: free. But you have to dismantle and remove it yourself. It stands on bricks so I suppose you could hoist the whole thing out over our garage if you had a large crane lying around, otherwise you are going to have to take it apart. We will make sure the water and power have been disconnected so you just have to arrange for the removal of the wendy house (which would be through the garage, rather than over it).

I can send more info and photos to interested parties via pm.

Refugees

Omw please this would be amazing on our farm for guests to sleep in! Could I dibs please :) also in Cape Town

Smokey mcpot

If things don’t go as planned I’ve got some guys currently living in a shack. They’d be more than happy to call this home.

ActivateD

Expert Member
Damn I wish you were in JHB I would have called dibs as well. GLWS though.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Wendy house dismantled, collected, on its way to its new forever home :)