My_King
Honorary Master
All mine is at work. A 40 min drive and 1H back. I can wait.Got mine just now as well.
View attachment 1941526
Via SkyNet. Will have to wait a while before I can try out Kirby.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
All mine is at work. A 40 min drive and 1H back. I can wait.Got mine just now as well.
View attachment 1941526
Via SkyNet. Will have to wait a while before I can try out Kirby.
All mine is at work. A 40 min drive and 1H back. I can wait.![]()
Sorry
Ok must admit. This was a good "special time" from nintondo SA.
Glad I did not go to Comic Con.
Games at a better price and then free gifts thrown in. Plus free delivery.
Did you not already have that?
I have 1, you rememba correctly.Did you not already have that?
Edit: oh wait it was no 2 that went on sale.... ignore.
I have 1, you rememba correctly.
Collecting is a sicknessOk now I am confused.
Why buy again?
Oh wait you gonna give it to me.... you such a nice friend![]()