General AI Crap

Was always only a matter of time.

For a while now modders have been reverse engineering games. I myself looked to catch up with some mods yesterday and saw a chap telling Claude to reverse engineer, mod, test and recompile a whole game to his liking.

Besides that here's a few lower level examples of AI in games -



Waiting for the day it reaches Wall Street. Or nuke launch codes.

But then I remembered they gave Trump the nuke launch codes so rather it be AI I guess...
 
Took those pics of Susan Dell to see something. Took her older hairstyle and make up told chatgpt to move the hair on the one, plus fix up the makeup on the middle one.
The last one as well.
ChatGPT%20Image%20Oct%2010%2C%202026%2C%2005_03_25%20PM.jpgChatGPT%20Image%20Oct%2010%2C%202026%2C%2005_03_30%20PM.jpgChatGPT%20Image%20Oct%2010%2C%202026%2C%2005_03_57%20PM.jpg
 
1791720169531.png
Nicolas Cage has criticized Amazon after the company reportedly asked him to sign an AI waiver for Spider-Noir, its Prime Video series.

Speaking at New York Comic Con, Cage said, “Amazon is a very AI-friendly company, to the tune of $50 billion invested in OpenAI. I am not an AI-friendly actor.”

He confirmed he refused to sign the waiver, adding that he would “probably not” work with the studio again.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X