Getting divorced.

Come @lancon you have questions to answer bra! This thread will not go anywhere without your input.

A refresher of what needs to be answered.



The forum is awaiting your response sir.
Yes she has a job
I basically gave her all my money and she handled the financial side
For our duaghter
Whats mine is mine , whats hers is hers.
She is divorcing me.
Constant fights about the smallest of things.

Sorry about the late reply, this blerrie thing called work.
 
Morning all.
Im currently going thru a divorce.
Me and the ex have 1 daughter together (14), and she is grinding me for money. The ex, not my daughter.

So what I want to know are there any groups for divorced fathers where you can find support and help that I can join?

Send the money bro, she said she is going to buy me a PS5.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X