Getting Fiber to remote area

P00HB33R

Ok, so lets say money is no object (I wish). And I wanted to get a fiber connection to a remote town. Round about 2gbps. Who would one contact to do the planning, trenching etc to get the physical cable from DFA cable run to my property? Nearest DFA runs about 20km from said town.

Then, if the fiber is at my premises, who can I contact to light that cable?

This will be used as primary backhaul/pop for a smallish wisp currently expanding at an alarming rate. Currently running airfibre11, but true fiber will provide much needed stability and uptime to the customer offering.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested in quoting maybe?

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Ok, so lets say money is no object (I wish). And I wanted to get a fiber connection to a remote town. Round about 2gbps. Who would one contact to do the planning, trenching etc to get the physical cable from DFA cable run to my property? Nearest DFA runs about 20km from said town.

Then, if the fiber is at my premises, who can I contact to light that cable?

This will be used as primary backhaul/pop for a smallish wisp currently expanding at an alarming rate. Currently running airfibre11, but true fiber will provide much needed stability and uptime to the customer offering.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested in quoting maybe?

You need to contact DFA, they are not on this forum so no use asking here for a quote from them