Getting real fed up with pathetic service

rudils

I logged a call on the 28th, request number 4012665 and still haven't gotten a response. Previous ticket took 2 weeks, 2WEEKS!!!, to just get a generic reply and I'm seriously fed up with this. We keep complaining about the poor levels of support, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Unfortunately I don't have fiber yet, but trust me, as soon as I can move to another ISP, I won't hesitate as I'm seriously sick and tired of this.

Get a bloody support line so we can call, get online support chats enabled, get with the program, we're paying for a service, flippen hell

rudils

Morning @rudils

Apologies about the issue.

I will get an Agent to contact you
I'll believe it when I get the actual call, no offense

I just find it unacceptable that we have to shout on the forum first before issues are looked at. Sies

powermzii

Expert Member
I ask again, has the Rain rep ever solved an issue completely for anybody on here?
Yes - i have had numerous issues resolved by @rain_mobile

powermzii

Expert Member
Mind sharing your numerous issues?

I had issues around:
  1. Billing
  2. Connectivity issues - drops and poor speeds
  3. Upgrade and Downgrades
And the rep was able to help me with all of the issues relatively quickly. They have process and technical issues no doubt - but where they can they do try and assist.

rudils

I'll believe it when I get the actual call, no offense

I just find it unacceptable that we have to shout on the forum first before issues are looked at. Sies
So, 18:13pm now, still haven't had a call from Rain

mrlgm007

I ask again, has the Rain rep ever solved an issue completely for anybody on here?

Yes from towers been down to billing issue to router swap out.

They get the support team to pick up on the call sooner and will get a mail or a call you.

Been on 5g for 1 year very few issues now and then but more positive stories.

jbroo

Still get these useful gems here and there.

Last edited:

SpaceIgniter

Master of Messengers
I've crossed the boundary.
I saw the thread title. Thought of Rain straight away. Scanned to my right and was proved right.

I can tell the future :p ;) :D