Ginx gaming channel removed ?

santaman202

Has anyone noticed that the Ginx eSports gaming channel(240) has been removed from dstv's channel list ? I can't find it anywhere and google is no help either. Could be that it didn't recieve enough monthly views, not sure what are your thoughts ?

Channel has been moved to 127

Last edited:

R4ziel

Expert Member
Didnt even know there was such a channel so no loss I suppose

Sepeng

Expert Member
When was it removed? I watched a bit of the First Hour just yesterday I'm almost certain.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Their content was available on Youtube/Twitch/etc anyway and, best of all, on those platforms you are not bombarded with DStv's self-advertising every 15-20min.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Has anyone noticed that the Ginx eSports gaming channel(240) has been removed from dstv's channel list ? I can't find it anywhere and google is no help either. Could be that it didn't recieve enough monthly views, not sure what are your thoughts ?
Its on channel 127 now, it wasn't removed.

kolaval

Expert Member
Please no, nothing more boring that watching someone else play computer games.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Watching paint dry?
Watching grass grow?
Sitting in a corner?
Sitting in the dark unable to sleep?
Watching keeping up with the kardashians?

I can think of a LOT of things tremendously more boring

Last edited:

R_D_V

Watching paint dry?
Watching grass grow?
Sitting in a corner?
Sitting in the dark unable to sleep?
Watching keeping up with the kardashians?

I can thing of a LOT of things tremendously more boring
Watching Cricket must be the worst. I'm almost certain that the people involved in the origin of the game actually enjoyed watching paint dry and decided to come up with something slightly more stimulating.

R4ziel

Expert Member
You sure about that? It might be boring for you, but to me, currently watching Epicenter 2019 Dota Major like a religion, it is amazing to see the top of the skill charts players going at eachother and doing perfect (mostly) plays at the top of their game and doing something I;d never be able to do in a game, basically like the people that was rugby or olympics, but for games

kolaval

Expert Member
That's because you have nothing better to do in your basement castle.
Your ma is already busy washing yesterdays crunchy socks, cooking your dinner and that Monster is not going to drink itself.

R4ziel

Expert Member
That's because you have nothing better to do in your basement castle.
Your ma is already busy washing yesterdays crunchy socks, cooking your dinner and that Monster is not going to drink itself.

LOL, show me where your uncle touched you on this doll...

You sound really bitter and im not sure where that comes from. I can assure you my mom hasnt washed my socks in years, and I used to live in the attic, not the basement.
What is so different from watching high level rugby/hockey/tennis/curling or whatever sport to watching games? The same thing applies as I have explained. I don't watch any sport as I find it boring, but understand why people watch it. I prefer to watch eports as it is something I understand. No need to be buthurt over it

R4ziel

Expert Member
@kolaval

Not sure if you are aware, but The International 8 has a $20 million prize pool for 16 teams, and looked like this, a far cry from a basement gaming thing

1561468255544.png

kolaval

Expert Member
O goody, a stadium filled with overweight, sweaty, semi bald neck beards.
Struck a nerve there did I?
Do you refer to your left or right hand as M'lady?

R4ziel

Expert Member
O goody, a stadium filled with overweight, sweaty, semi bald neck beards.
Struck a nerve there did I?
Do you refer to your left or right hand as M'lady?
Wtf is your issue man? You didn't strike a nerve, I wanted to show you what we see in it, as maybe you weren't aware, but it seems you have a problem with it in general and that I can't change

kolaval

Expert Member
Seriously though @R4ziel, I'm just taking the piss out of you, and you're falling for it.
I can't get into my code because of the constant phone calls.