Golfing in and around JHB

Tarantula

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
Is it just me, or trying to get a morning round for Saturday or Sunday a constant struggle? Seems the only way I can get a round in, is if I play out in the bundu. Great courses out there, but the driving is a pain.

If you do manage to find a tee off on the weekend it generally involves your wallet taking a smack. A R400 affiliated rate is just crazy in my opinion.

I try play 2-3 times a month. Everytime its my turn to organise, I spend an entire morning phoning around looking for a round. We like to try new courses often and tend to avoid playing the same course over and over.

Was wondering if there are any courses in and around JHB that you can recommend?
 
damit...deleted my own post. so here it goes again...

Try Observatory as they have FB specials for weekends for R120 or join playmoregolf.co.za as they have group bookings which I find really worth it. you just have to be members on the supreme package to be able to play in the mornings.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X