Google maps put information on map

marine1

Honorary Master
How would one take a google maps pic and insert information on it for example putting places and points that could be labeled?
Is there a program you would recommend or how would one do it.
I need to mark places on the map and put information on it

Tks

chrisc

Executive Member
I just capture the map and edit it as a picture. 3D paint is not bad, some video editors have nice labels

A bit simple, but it works and I can also edit the many mistakes in Google maps

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
How would one take a google maps pic and insert information on it for example putting places and points that could be labeled?
Is there a program you would recommend or how would one do it.
I need to mark places on the map and put information on it

Tks
If it is not information you want Google to have - then take your screenshot and use a graphics program. I have done one in PowerPoint. I had an accident and needed a graphic to load to the police department so I could make a report.

But if you want it on the map permanently, open your maps app on the phone. Click contribute, you will see the following
1617348579644.png
Then you can edit existing - add new - add photos etc.
I would put the PPT file but it has the other guy's name on it

saor

Honorary Master
Not sure if you just want to create an image or if you want to edit the actual map with points that other people can navigate? If it's just a pic then screenshot the map and use any image editor to draw stuff over it.

Suspect99

Executive Member
On Google earth you can add notes and book marks and draw lines etc. then save a screenshot or a KML file